Friday, August 10, 2012

Fee, Fi, Foe... Ducklin?

HERE I AM!! I AM SO GLAD YOU FOUND ME!!
Princess Dori watched as a new duck arrived. This was the largest duck she had ever seen! And he was so loud! She flattened her ears a little at the booming quacks as he greeted the other ducks that had proceeded him.
Glad to meet you, as well. Princesses were almost always polite, especially when meeting the supposed Lord of this strange place. Would you perhaps know of the whereabouts of our friend Ducklin? He would be about the size of half your foot I believe.
PRINCESS, DON'T YOU RECOGNIZE ME? I AM DUCKLIN!
You? But... but.... Tynee pushed his way forward. If you are Ducklin - prove it! What is the one thing you are afraid of?
The large duck looked around to see if any of the others were near. He attempted to whisper - an attempt which did not quite work, however.
BALLOONS. THEY JUST FREAK ME OUT.
It's him! I mean it's you!! But what on earth happened!?

No comments:

Post a Comment