Monday, May 7, 2012

P & the B: We're Off!

"When that happened, the Beagle Sorceress was soooo angry she put a curse on ALL of us!" the Bee paused dramatically.
"Huh? Oh, sorry. What did she do?" The Princess was still a little groggy from her napping.
"Whenever we get near a flower now it withers!" the Bee wailed. "We are starving! So Queen Beatrice sent us to find help. And I found you!"
"But what can I do?" the Princess asked. "I know nothing about flowers or Bees either!"
The Bee landed with a dejected thump. "All the stories have Princesses helping save the day! I thought you would know!"
"It's usually a Prince, actually. Let me think... maybe my friend the Wizard will know of something."
So after getting permission from the Guardian (who sent her off with a kiss for luck), the Princess set off to see the Wizard!

No comments:

Post a Comment